I'm calling this version 10. I'm embarassed that the site has been changed so often but there's a vision in my head and I've had difficulty producing that vision. This is the closest I've come so far.
I've gone back to the "Sponsorships" model but instead, have named them "Signatures". They are $15 for a player page for a year and I'll expand to other pages in the future. I have reduced the ads a little bit on the site and I hope to make up the revenue on the site through these signatures.
Take a look around the site. There are more pages and more features, especially in the boxes section. There's a few bugs still hanging around but I'll be trying to fix those over the coming weeks.
This is a one-man show. All data and programming are by me and so if you enjoy the site, please consider a Signature.
Thursday, September 01, 2011
1974 Topps set. The cards are on a white background with the team city at the top on a pennant with a colored background. Next to the city is the player's position. At the bottom is the team's nickname, also in a pennant and the player's name, on two lines sits adjacent. Some cards have a picture in landscape mode with the city name and team nickname stuck together, sometimes scrunching together the player name and the position.
- Hank Aaron home run king special. Cards #1-7
- Team Cards for each team which is a group photo of the team in landscape format
- Managers and Coaches: Each team has a card with a large photo of the manager with smaller photos of each coach on the team.
- League Leaders: 8 stat categories with AL and NL leaders on same card
- All-Stars: 9 different positions with AL and NL all-stars on each card.
- World Series Summary cards and AL and NL Playoff cards. 10 cards
- Rookies. 4 players per card by position. 13 different cards #595-608