Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1988 Topps Traded - 132 Cards

My favorite part about the 1988 Topps Traded set is in the inclusion of about 20 Team USA players including Charles Nagy, Jim Abbott, Andy Benes and Tino Martinez. In addition to these Major League stars, there's also a few players from the team USA set who never really made it to the bigs like Doug Robbins, Billy Masse and Ty Griffin. The cards are listed alphabetically as per the normal custom with Topps Traded sets.

This is the first set that I have listed in the Blog section and I'll be adding a set periodically as I gather scans for all the players. I have a peculiar method of adding scans to the database. Instead of focusing on a full set, I randomly add cards from the different eras so that more players will have a card next to their name on their player page.

The 1988 Topps Traded set is listed here because all scans exist and the checklist is complete.

No comments: